Market News & Analysis
Stay on top of your trading and any major economic events with real-time market updates, commentary and insights from our global market analysts.
- CFD News: US30 stalls at resistance, pause before records retested?June 24, 2019U.S stocks started Friday's session with solid gains before sellers cut the rally pushing indices to close lower. The US30 snapped a 6-day winning streak. Price traded 163 points higher during the session before finishing 85 points lower reconfirming resistance.
- Forex News: Could tonight’s Flash data take some shine off the EURJune 21, 2019
- CFD News: Gold jumps after FOMC points to future cut, yields hit new lowsJune 20, 2019
- Market Update: Could the FOMC derail this months USD rally?June 19, 2019
- Forex News: USD jumps after solid retail sales dataJune 17, 2019
- CFD News: US30 shaping up for a continuation?June 14, 2019
- Forex News: EURUSD testing range resistanceJune 4, 2019
- Market Update: New tariff worries hit stocks, hammer oil, gold and yen jump.June 3, 2019
Level 6, 360 Collins Street
Risk Warning: Margin trading involves a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs and level of experience before entering into any margined transactions with EightCap, and seek independent advice if necessary. Forex and CFDs are highly leveraged products which mean both gains and losses are magnified. You should only trade in these products if you fully understand the risks involved and can afford losses without adversely affecting your lifestyle (including the risk of losing substantially more than your initial investment). A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and a Financial Services Guide (FSG) for our products are available to download from our Legal Documentation page. You must assess and consider them carefully before making any decision about using our products or services.
EightCap is a registered business name of EightCap Pty Ltd (ABN 73 139 495 944). We are regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) - our AFSL number is 391441. This licence authorises us to provide financial services to people in Australia.
The information on this website is of a general nature only and is not directed at residents in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. EightCap is not a financial adviser, and does not issue advice, recommendations, or opinion in relation to acquiring, holding or disposing of a margined transaction. We provide general advice only and accordingly you should consider how appropriate the advice (if any) is to your objectives, financial situation and needs before acting on the advice.