Market News & Analysis
Stay on top of your trading and any major economic events with real-time market updates, commentary and insights from our global market analysts.
- GBPUSD continues to hint ContinuationAugust 20, 2019Hi traders, looking at the GBPUSD from the daily chart we can see that sellers are continuing to block buyers from moving above 1.2170. This level lines up with two resistance points in a two-week consolidation range.
- The Week Ahead – Jackson Hole, FOMC Minutes, Bond YieldsAugust 19, 2019
- Gold firm from $1491.50 despite mixed influencesAugust 14, 2019
- AUDUSD starting to form a new short-term low?August 12, 2019
- The Week Ahead – Trade Worries, Yields, ItalyAugust 12, 2019
- Could Tonight’s Key UK Data break the GBP deadlock?August 9, 2019
- Bitcoin, a trade war safe haven?August 8, 2019
- CFD Indexes show a glimmer after a week of heavy sellingAugust 6, 2019
Level 6, 360 Collins Street
Risk Warning: Margin trading involves a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs and level of experience before entering into any margined transactions with EightCap, and seek independent advice if necessary. Forex and CFDs are highly leveraged products which mean both gains and losses are magnified. You should only trade in these products if you fully understand the risks involved and can afford losses without adversely affecting your lifestyle (including the risk of losing substantially more than your initial investment). A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and a Financial Services Guide (FSG) for our products are available to download from our Legal Documentation page. You must assess and consider them carefully before making any decision about using our products or services.
EightCap is a registered business name of EightCap Pty Ltd (ABN 73 139 495 944). We are regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) - our AFSL number is 391441. This licence authorises us to provide financial services to people in Australia.
The information on this website is of a general nature only and is not directed at residents in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. EightCap is not a financial adviser, and does not issue advice, recommendations, or opinion in relation to acquiring, holding or disposing of a margined transaction. We provide general advice only and accordingly you should consider how appropriate the advice (if any) is to your objectives, financial situation and needs before acting on the advice.