Market News & Analysis
Stay on top of your trading and any major economic events with real-time market updates, commentary and insights from our global market analysts.
- Forex News: Gold soaring, but multi year resistance awaits.February 20, 2019Gold has been back on the buyer radar for several months now, buyers have posted 5 positive months in a row since October last year for a gain of $154 since the October low. A weaker USD and geopolitical uncertainties have helped to drive demand of the yellow metal.
- Market Update: Gold rallies to 10-month high while the USD retreats.February 20, 2019
- Market Update: ASX Analysis; Shares AGL; ANN; WOW;February 19, 2019
- Market Update: US markets closed; oil continues to rallyFebruary 19, 2019
- CFD News: Oil hits 3-month highs, new HL extension to continue trend?February 18, 2019
- Market Update: Retail sales weighs on markets; USD fallsFebruary 15, 2019
- Market Update: Trade progress fires up global markets; USD ralliesFebruary 14, 2019
- CFD News: US30 – SPX500 trading above key downtrend point.February 13, 2019
Level 6, 360 Collins Street
Risk Warning: Margin trading involves a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs and level of experience before entering into any margined transactions with EightCap, and seek independent advice if necessary. Forex and CFDs are highly leveraged products which mean both gains and losses are magnified. You should only trade in these products if you fully understand the risks involved and can afford losses without adversely affecting your lifestyle (including the risk of losing substantially more than your initial investment). A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and a Financial Services Guide (FSG) for our products are available to download from our Legal Documentation page. You must assess and consider them carefully before making any decision about using our products or services.
EightCap is a registered business name of EightCap Pty Ltd (ABN 73 139 495 944). We are regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) - our AFSL number is 391441. This licence authorises us to provide financial services to people in Australia.
The information on this website is of a general nature only and is not directed at residents in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. EightCap is not a financial adviser, and does not issue advice, recommendations, or opinion in relation to acquiring, holding or disposing of a margined transaction. We provide general advice only and accordingly you should consider how appropriate the advice (if any) is to your objectives, financial situation and needs before acting on the advice.