Market News & Analysis
Stay on top of your trading and any major economic events with real-time market updates, commentary and insights from our global market analysts.
- Gold and Stocks changing relationship?October 15, 2019Over the last two sessions, Gold has started to move away from the inverse relationship we've seen over the trade negotiations between the US and China. For a large part when stocks fell due to negative updates traders would move into Gold as a hedge.
- Data and news ramps up, could we see a volatile end to the week?October 9, 2019
- AUDUSD gearing up for a move higher?October 8, 2019
- Can tonight’s U.S. Employment Data maintain the USD trend?October 4, 2019
- Bitcoin is the rally over?October 4, 2019
- US30 short-term low forming after 2-days of heavy selling?October 3, 2019
- Buyers reverse losses after Oil’s largest jump in 28 yearsSeptember 16, 2019
- SPX500 closing in on new all time highsSeptember 13, 2019
Level 6, 360 Collins Street
Risk Warning: Margin trading involves a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs and level of experience before entering into any margined transactions with EightCap, and seek independent advice if necessary. Forex and CFDs are highly leveraged products which mean both gains and losses are magnified. You should only trade in these products if you fully understand the risks involved and can afford losses without adversely affecting your lifestyle (including the risk of losing substantially more than your initial investment). A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and a Financial Services Guide (FSG) for our products are available to download from our Legal Documentation page. You must assess and consider them carefully before making any decision about using our products or services.
EightCap is a registered business name of EightCap Pty Ltd (ABN 73 139 495 944). We are regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) - our AFSL number is 391441. This licence authorises us to provide financial services to people in Australia.
The information on this website is of a general nature only and is not directed at residents in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. EightCap is not a financial adviser, and does not issue advice, recommendations, or opinion in relation to acquiring, holding or disposing of a margined transaction. We provide general advice only and accordingly you should consider how appropriate the advice (if any) is to your objectives, financial situation and needs before acting on the advice.