Market News & Analysis
Stay on top of your trading and any major economic events with real-time market updates, commentary and insights from our global market analysts.
- CFD News: Gold drops to 4-month Lows, USD & Stocks biteApril 24, 2019Looking below at Gold's 12H chart we can see the current downtrend is making LHs and LLs, sellers also turned a support level into resistance, all bearish signs. Buyers made a small kick up at a previous low but current momentum could bypass that level and return to test the next lower trendline...
- Market Update: AUD weaker ahead of inflation data; Greenback strengthens.April 24, 2019
- Market Update: Oil prices soar on Iranian export crackdownApril 23, 2019
- Market Update: Jobs data sparks mixed reaction with the AussieApril 18, 2019
- Forex News: USDCAD support continues to holdApril 18, 2019
- Market Update: Turbulent trading for Aussie after China reboundApril 18, 2019
- CFD News: SPX500 ready to test records?April 16, 2019
- Market Update: RBA minutes reveal board discussed cuts; AUD edges lowerApril 16, 2019
Level 6, 360 Collins Street
Risk Warning: Margin trading involves a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs and level of experience before entering into any margined transactions with EightCap, and seek independent advice if necessary. Forex and CFDs are highly leveraged products which mean both gains and losses are magnified. You should only trade in these products if you fully understand the risks involved and can afford losses without adversely affecting your lifestyle (including the risk of losing substantially more than your initial investment). A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and a Financial Services Guide (FSG) for our products are available to download from our Legal Documentation page. You must assess and consider them carefully before making any decision about using our products or services.
EightCap is a registered business name of EightCap Pty Ltd (ABN 73 139 495 944). We are regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) - our AFSL number is 391441. This licence authorises us to provide financial services to people in Australia.
The information on this website is of a general nature only and is not directed at residents in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. EightCap is not a financial adviser, and does not issue advice, recommendations, or opinion in relation to acquiring, holding or disposing of a margined transaction. We provide general advice only and accordingly you should consider how appropriate the advice (if any) is to your objectives, financial situation and needs before acting on the advice.