Withdrawing funds from your EightCap trading account is effortless.
You can request to have funds withdrawn from your account by submitting a form online through the secure Client Portal area, and we will endeavour to process your withdrawal request within 24 business hours*.
⚠ Important Note:
1. All withdrawal requests submitted before 01:00 PM AEST/AEDT will be processed on the same business day from Monday to Friday. Any requests received after this time may not be processed until the next available business day.
2. We cannot guarantee same day receipt of funds. Clearing times are subject to the receiving bank processes and is beyond our control – international withdrawals may take between 2 – 5 business days to be received.
3. We do not charge any internal fees for withdrawing funds from your account. Please note withdrawals to a non-Australian banking institutions may attract intermediary transfer and/or conversion fees from either party which are independent of EightCap. Any such fees will be passed onto you. Please therefore account for these fees when making withdrawals of small amount.
4. Due to third-party transaction regulations, funds can only be returned to an account/card in the same name (or joint) as your EightCap trading account. We will not accept withdrawals made under a different name to the registered EightCap trading account.
How to withdraw funds?
Log into your personal Client Portal area and click Withdrawals from the menu options.
Select the trading account you wish to withdraw funds from and enter the desired amount.
Choose the funds destination or where you would like your funds to be withdrawn to.
Confirm the details and click Request Withdrawal to complete your withdrawal request.
Withdrawal of funds is only available to clients who have uploaded their identification documents and their trading account approved. However, in order to protect all parties against fraud, we may require additional information and/or proof of identity to be submitted before we can process your withdrawal request.
If you haven’t made a withdrawal before, please ensure to upload your identification documents (clearly showing your full name and date of birth) for authentication to avoid any potential delay. Please also note that all initial withdrawal requests must be verified for safety and security reasons by provision of your bank statement which includes account holder information and account details.
Withdrawing funds to a credit/debit card.
– If you have funded your account using a credit/debit card and you request for a withdrawal within 90 days of your initial deposit, then the withdrawal can be made back to the same card originally used to deposit funds.
– Please note that we can only refund up to the original amount of funds deposited back to the same credit/debit card. For example, if you deposit $10,000, and make $20, 000, you will only be able to withdraw the initial $10,000 back to your registered card. Where the withdrawal is for an amount in excess of the original deposit, then the excess amount will need to be paid using an alternative withdrawal method (i.e. wire transfer to bank account).
– If your withdrawal request is over 180 days from your original deposit, then we will have to return funds back to your bank account.
– Please note that clearing times for credit/debit card withdrawal will depend on your location: domestic credit/debit card withdrawals can be processed in one business day; international withdrawals will typically take 2 – 5 business days to clear back to your credit/debit card (estimate only).
– Please note that debit/credit card refunds can take between 3 – 20 business days from the date of processing to appear on your card statement.
– Please note that funds cannot be returned to an expired debit/credit card.
– In the event that the card you used for depositing funds with EightCap is cancelled/lost/stolen/replaced/does not support foreign remittance refunds, please inform us prior to you submitting your withdrawal request and provide us with an official letter from your bank stating the same. Please note that all refunds are final and cannot be reverted.
Withdrawing funds via bank wire transfer.
– Withdrawals by Bank Wire Transfer are processed within 24 hours on working days on receipt of your withdrawal request. However, funds will usually take between 2 – 5 business days to be credited to your bank account.
– Please note that for international bank wire transfers, your bank may charge you a receiving fee and this non-transactional fee is your responsibility and will be passed onto you – most international transfer fees are approximately AUD 20 (please check with your bank if you are unsure).
Withdrawing funds to a Skrill account.
- If you have funded your trading account using your Skrill account, then your original amount of funds (i.e. your original deposit) can be withdrawn to your Skrill account.
- Please note that for withdrawals using Skrill, you will incur a 1% transaction fee. For all Skrill withdrawals, the expected processing time to receive funds to your Skrill account is 2 – 3 business days.
- Where the withdrawal is for an amount in excess of the original deposit, then the excess amount will need to be paid using an alternative withdrawal method (i.e. wire transfer to bank account).
- Clearing times for bank account withdrawals will usually take between 2 – 5 business days to be credited to your bank account.
- Please note that for international bank wire transfers, your bank may charge you a receiving fee and this non-transactional fee is your responsibility and will be passed onto you – most international transfer fees are approximately (withdrawing currency) 25. To find out more about ‘bank fees’, please contact your banking institution directly.
Level 6, 360 Collins Street
Risk Warning: Margin trading involves a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs and level of experience before entering into any margined transactions with EightCap, and seek independent advice if necessary. Forex and CFDs are highly leveraged products which mean both gains and losses are magnified. You should only trade in these products if you fully understand the risks involved and can afford losses without adversely affecting your lifestyle (including the risk of losing substantially more than your initial investment). A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and a Financial Services Guide (FSG) for our products are available to download from our Legal Documentation page. You must assess and consider them carefully before making any decision about using our products or services.
EightCap is a registered business name of EightCap Pty Ltd (ABN 73 139 495 944). We are regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) - our AFSL number is 391441. This licence authorises us to provide financial services to people in Australia.
The information on this website is of a general nature only and is not directed at residents in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. EightCap is not a financial adviser, and does not issue advice, recommendations, or opinion in relation to acquiring, holding or disposing of a margined transaction. We provide general advice only and accordingly you should consider how appropriate the advice (if any) is to your objectives, financial situation and needs before acting on the advice.