- Shares mixed – Dow snaps losing streak – Europe traded in the red; 10-Year yields continue rally; USD hits 4-month highs.
- Stocks buckle – 10-year note yield hits 3% – Caterpillar tanks; Oil tanks Trump – Macron to preserve Iran deal; USD takes breather EUR – GBP snap losing streaks
- US stocks mixed on yield worries – lower tech sector; Earnings send Europe higher; Oil rebounds; USD continues to surge knocking AUD and Gold sharply lower
- US markets end lower for a 2nd day. Apple hits tech sector – Europe higher – Ericsson Jumps; USD drives higher knocking risk and Gold lower.
- US stocks end lower – 10 Year note Yield breaks 2.9% – Europe mixed; Oil fails to hold new highs; GBP slammed for a second day; 1354 continues to stop Gold bulls
#Gold has two support levels we're watching. We would like to see buyers hold 1320.50 on the short-term to show continued control. If sellers break the first level we would think there could be a test down to the second level.
#trading #eightcap #cfds
Risk higher to the #USD this morning, the #AUDUSD 13 pips higher. We've seen this pattern a few times this week, can buyers hold gains?