Deposit Bonus Offer
10% Trading Credit Bonus – Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion is available exclusively to any new customers who are referred to Eightcap through LTG GoldRock only.
2. To qualify for this promotion, clients must deposit at least AUD$100 or equivalent into their new Eightcap live trading account.
1. The promotion commences on July 18, 2017. Any requests made before this period will not be deemed eligible to participate, unless specifically authorised by Eightcap.
2. The trading credit bonus is 10% of your original deposit and capped at a maximum amount of AUD$1,000. If you have a live trading account denominated in a different currency, then the cash prize will be converted to that currency at the conversion rate given by the National Australia Bank to Eightcap at the time the bonus is credited into your account. Note the value of the AUD prize will not change.
3. Eightcap will endeavour to apply the trading credit bonus to your approved trading account within 48 business working hours of Eightcap receiving your original deposit.
4. The trading credit bonus is applicable to initial deposits only and is not available for any further or subsequent deposits you make, unless specifically authorised by Eightcap.
5. The trading credit bonus is available once per client, meaning that even if you choose to open and fund more than one live trading account, you are eligible to receive credit bonus on one of your trading accounts only.
6. The trading bonus will appear in the credit facility of the MT4 platform and shall form part of your account equity and can only be used as margin to open and maintain positions.
7. Please note that withdrawal restriction applies on the given trading credits. All realized losses and any other costs or expenses will be first deducted from funds deposited by you into the trading account. (For example, if you deposit AUD$500 into the trading account and receive a AUD$50 trading credit bonus, and you realize a loss of AUD$300 on a trade, your cash balance will now be AUD$200 and the AUD$50 trading credit bonus will remain unchanged).
8. Please note that clients can choose to withdraw their original deposit at any point in time. However, if any funds are withdrawn, then the trading credit bonus will also be removed from the trading account accordingly or on a pro rata basis.
9. In the event that your account equity falls below the trading credit, Eightcap may request you to add more funds to the account or at Eightcap’s full discretion (with or without warning) remove the trading credit bonus and/or close out any open positions. It is your responsibility to ensure your account equity does not fall below the trading credit bonus at all times.
1. Eightcap will only consider a live trading account ‘Funded’ once the deposit you make have been received by us and cleared into your live trading account. Please note that Internal Transfer, Balance Adjustments or commissions of any kind will not be considered as new deposits by Eightcap.
2. Eightcap will always endeavor to clear client funds into their trading account at the earliest possible convenience. However, please keep in mind that payment volumes may be at unexpectedly high levels at times, and this, along with reliance on third-party payment providers may lead to slight delay in depositing times. We strongly advise participating traders to refer to our Funding page for further information on estimated funding times before selecting your method of funding.
1. These terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with the General Terms and Conditions that apply to all Eightcap’s promotional offers.
2. Entry into the promotion signifies acceptance of all conditions. Eligible customers are required to abide by the terms and conditions as presented.
3. Eightcap reserves the right to withhold the trading credit bonus, if in our reasonable belief, there has been co-operation, collusion or organisation of answers/bets/trades from the same source, or we have a reasonable belief that the promotion is being abused in any way.
4. The promotion and bonus are non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer.
5. Eightcap’s decision relating to any aspect of this promotion shall be final and binding, and strictly no correspondence will be entered into.
The terms and conditions of this promotion are governed by the laws of the state of Victoria, Australia.
Level 6, 360 Collins Street
Risk Warning: Margin trading involves a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs and level of experience before entering into any margined transactions with Eightcap, and seek independent advice if necessary. Forex and CFDs are highly leveraged products which mean both gains and losses are magnified. You should only trade in these products if you fully understand the risks involved and can afford losses without adversely affecting your lifestyle (including the risk of losing substantially more than your initial investment). A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and a Financial Services Guide (FSG) for our products are available to download from our Legal Documentation page. You must assess and consider them carefully before making any decision about using our products or services.
EightCap is a registered business name of EightCap Pty Ltd (ABN 73 139 495 944). We are regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) - our AFSL number is 391441. This licence authorises us to provide financial services to people in Australia.
The information on this website is of a general nature only and is not directed at residents in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. Eightcap is not a financial adviser, and does not issue advice, recommendations, or opinion in relation to acquiring, holding or disposing of a margined transaction. We provide general advice only and accordingly you should consider how appropriate the advice (if any) is to your objectives, financial situation and needs before acting on the advice.