We appreciate your business and run special and exclusive promotional offers from time to time. This is our way of recognising and rewarding your loyalty, and expressing our gratitude to you for choosing to trade with us.
Our promotions are open to all of our active traders and below you will find a list of our current offers and their respective terms and conditions.
General Promotional Terms & Conditions
Our promotion is:
– not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity where such promotion would be prohibited or restricted by law or regulation;
– governed by laws of Australia and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations;
– void where prohibited or restricted by law or regulation;
– not valid in conjunction with any other offer;
– not designed to alter/modify an individual’s risk preference or encourage any individual to trade in a manner that is inconsistent with his/her own trading strategies – traders must ensure that they operate their accounts in a manner that is consistent with their own trading comfort level;
– only available to standard accounts unless explicitly stated otherwise;
– not available to any clients introduced to EightCap by a third-party who has entered into an Introducing Broker (IB) agreement with EightCap unless explicitly stated otherwise.
We reserve the right, at our sole and absolute discretion to:
– amend, withdraw, restrict or cease any of our promotional offers at any point in time without prior notice;
– decline any application from any one to participate or exclude and disqualify any individual from any promotions/offers if we determine the client has instigated any fraudulent activities or if the client has breached, violated or abused the terms and conditions of the promotion without the need to provide any justification or explain the reasons for such a decline;
– deny payment for any breach, potential breach, abuse, potential abuse, tampering and/or potential tampering of the promotion or otherwise;
– alter, amend or make changes to the promotion, or any aspect of it including the terms and conditions, at any time without prior notice – we will provide notification of such changes by way of our website (traders are advised to revise the terms on our website regularly, and by continued use of our services, you will be automatically and immediately bound by such changes);
– reject any account application in accordance with our account opening procedure – individuals who apply for a trading account must check with their local laws and regulations before applying for an account.
Furthermore, we will not be held liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any losses incurred by clients as a result of their participation in the promotion, including any injury or damage resulting from participating in the promotion. Any dispute or situation not covered by the terms will be resolved in a manner which we deem to be the fairest to all concerned (that decision shall be final and binding on all parties). If the terms are translated into a language other than English, then the English version shall prevail where there is an inconsistency.
Refer a Friend
If you recommend a friend or an associate to us and they open and fund a live trading account with us, you will earn a cash prize of $100 into your trading account directly!
You can refer as many friends and contacts as you wish – there is no limit to the number of times you can recommend new clients to us and you will receive the cash prize for each qualified referral.
To enter: Simply refer a friend who is not a current client of ours and let us know.
Not trading with us yet?
We understand how important it is to be able to rely and count on your trading partner at all times.
At EightCap, you’re at the core of everything we do and we’re constantly looking to improve the way you trade the financial markets. We have a different approach to every aspect of trading, and that reflects on the stability of our trading platform and order execution times.
Level 11, 356 Collins Street
Risk Warning: Margin trading involves a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs and level of experience before entering into any margined transactions with EightCap, and seek independent advice if necessary. Forex and CFDs are highly leveraged products which mean both gains and losses are magnified. You should only trade in these products if you fully understand the risks involved and can afford losses without adversely affecting your lifestyle (including the risk of losing substantially more than your initial investment). A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and a Financial Services Guide (FSG) for our products are available to download from our Legal Documentation page. You must assess and consider them carefully before making any decision about using our products or services.
EightCap is a registered business name of EightCap Pty Ltd (ABN 73 139 495 944). We are regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) - our AFSL number is 391441. This licence authorises us to provide financial services to people in Australia.
The information on this website is of a general nature only and is not directed at residents in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. EightCap is not a financial adviser, and does not issue advice, recommendations, or opinion in relation to acquiring, holding or disposing of a margined transaction. We provide general advice only and accordingly you should consider how appropriate the advice (if any) is to your objectives, financial situation and needs before acting on the advice.