We understand how important it is for traders to be able to deposit money quickly into their accounts and funding your trading account couldn’t be any easier with EightCap. We offer a number of payment options – all transacted securely and instantaneously through our encrypted Client Portal payment gateway.
Currently, clients are able to open accounts and deposit funds in the following base currencies: AUD, USD, GBP, EUR, NZD, CAD and SGD. Our current funding methods are listed below.
1. Please note that the term ‘instant’ means that a transaction is carried out within a few seconds without the interfering or manual processing by financial department specialists.
2. The payment options shown above are for informational purposes only and not all payment options will be available to each individual. Please login to your personal Client Portal area to see which options are available to you.
3. Please note that payments to and from international banking institutions may attract intermediary transfer fees and/or conversion fees from either party which are independent of EightCap. Any such fees will be the responsibility of the client.
4. We do not charge any internal fees for deposits or withdrawals.
5. Please keep in mind that all deposits must come from a bank account or credit card in the same name as your EightCap trading account. Joint account payments are accepted if your name is one of the parties.
6. We are unable to accept third-party payments and direct or over-the-counter cash payments to EightCap are prohibited. You will be given all necessary information in your personal Client Portal area when completing a transaction.
7. Deposits may be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If a deposit is not carried out instantly, it will be completed within 24 business hours. We shall not be liable for delays in processing deposits if such delays are caused by the payment system.
8. Internal transfers between accounts of the same name are performed instantly.
9. We may place limits on the payment systems available to clients from certain countries.
10. BPAY® is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
Funding using a credit/debit card.
Using a credit/debit card is probably one of the fastest and easiest ways to deposit money into your trading account with us.
If you have never funded your account with a credit/debit card before, you will need to have your card first authorised by us. To do this, please go to My Account settings on your Client Portal area, click Manage Credit Cards > Add Credit Card Now and follow the prompts. Due to strict AML policy, we will also require you to upload a colour image of your card showing your full name. For this reason, we may not approve prepaid debit cards and virtual cards. Once your card is approved and linked to your account, we keep only incomplete details of your card for verification purposes.
Please note we can only accept Visa or MasterCard and the maximum deposit amount is $10,000.
Please also note that we can only cover fees known to us. If you incur a separate non-transaction fee from your bank or payment provider, any such fee will be your responsibility. For example, a credit card provider may view a payment made to us as a cash advance and bill you according to your credit card’s cash advance rules. Please contact your own bank for details.
Funding via bank wire transfer.
Bank Wire Transfer is an effective way to transfer funds from any country in the world.
To see our bank wire details, please login to the secure Client Portal payment area and select your chosen deposit currency from the displayed tabs – this will provide you with the details you need to transfer your funds. You may also need to contact your bank to obtain a wire transfer form or instructions on how to complete wire transfer via their online banking service. When we receive the funds from your bank, we will credit your account immediately.
Please ensure to send the funds to the correct trust account, as incorrect deposit currencies may not be accepted.
Please also note that Australian bank transfers should not incur any fees, but international bank transfer fees may apply. It is best to check with local bank/institution for details of these fees and surcharges.
Funding through Skrill.
Skrill is a widely popular online payment method, which allows quick and convenient online payments for over 36 million account holders in 200 countries and 40 different currencies.
You will need a Skrill account before you can start using this service and their accounts are free to sign up. Note that this payment option is only available for USD based trading accounts.
Funding with China UnionPay.
UnionPay is the leading bank card provider in China. It provides a secure and efficient method for funding your EightCap trading account if you reside in China.
Please note that there are no fees for CUP however deposits made in RMB will be converted to USD based on the conversion rates – we cannot guarantee exchange rates for deposits and will calculate fees according to the rates that apply at the time of deposit.
Funding through POLi.
POLi Payments is an online payment service that enables you to make safe, real-time payments to us directly from your online bank account.
Funding through BPAY®
BPAY is a safe and reliable method for transferring funds to a registered recipient and is available to Clients via their online Australian banking account.
How to make a deposit?
At EightCap, you can make a deposit payment with ease anytime, anywhere, online.
Simply login to your personal Client Portal area, click Deposit from the menu and select your preferred payment option. There you will receive further instructions on how to access the deposit details unique to you.
Level 6, 360 Collins Street
Risk Warning: Margin trading involves a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs and level of experience before entering into any margined transactions with EightCap, and seek independent advice if necessary. Forex and CFDs are highly leveraged products which mean both gains and losses are magnified. You should only trade in these products if you fully understand the risks involved and can afford losses without adversely affecting your lifestyle (including the risk of losing substantially more than your initial investment). A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and a Financial Services Guide (FSG) for our products are available to download from our Legal Documentation page. You must assess and consider them carefully before making any decision about using our products or services.
EightCap is a registered business name of EightCap Pty Ltd (ABN 73 139 495 944). We are regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) - our AFSL number is 391441. This licence authorises us to provide financial services to people in Australia.
The information on this website is of a general nature only and is not directed at residents in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. EightCap is not a financial adviser, and does not issue advice, recommendations, or opinion in relation to acquiring, holding or disposing of a margined transaction. We provide general advice only and accordingly you should consider how appropriate the advice (if any) is to your objectives, financial situation and needs before acting on the advice.