Refer a Friend ProgramTerms and Conditions
1. The promotion is available to both existing and new customers of EightCap.
2. The promotion is not available to clients who are referred to EightCap through an Introducing Broker (IB).
3. To be eligible, applicants (“Referrer”) must:
– have an existing live trading account or open a new live MT4 trading account;
– fund a minimum deposit of AUD 250 into the trading account; and
– refer a new customer to EightCap.
4. Further, the referred friends (“Referred Clients”) must:
– be a new customer to EightCap – existing EightCap account holders will not be considered as ‘referred’ friends, including any existing joint account holders of EightCap;
– not be fictitious individuals, spouses or one the applicant’s family members, or co-inhabitants or people living at the same address as the Referrer.
1. The promotion commences on July 25, 2016. Any requests made before this period will not be deemed eligible to participate, unless specifically authorised by EightCap.
2. To participate in this promotion or to request for the bonus to be credited into your trading account, clients must email their Account Manager or EightCap at email@example.com with the subject ‘Refer a Friend Promotion’ (only after all the conditions have been met).
3. To qualify for the cash bonus, the referred clients must satisfy the following requirements:
– open a new EightCap live MT4 trading account;
– fund the minimum initial deposit requirement of $100 into their new trading account; and
– trade a minimum of 10 standard FX lots (1 standard FX lot means a round-turn trade on 1 standard lot on currency pairs only) within thirty (30) days of opening their account – these must not be hedged trades.
4. The cash bonus clients will receive is AUD 100. If the referrer has a live trading account denominated in a different currency, then the cash prize will be converted to that currency at the conversion rate given by the National Australia Bank to EightCap at the time the bonus is credited into your account. Note the value of the AUD prize will not change.
5. The cash bonus will be deposited into clients trading accounts within three (3) business days of the request being made, subject to approval (see Clause 3).
6. Clients may participate in this promotion as many times as they wish. There is no limit to the number of new customers you can refer to EightCap – you will receive $100 for each qualified referral.
7. Clients may choose to withdraw their funds or initial deposit at any point in time, however, if any funds are withdrawn before all the requirements in Clause 3 are met, you will be disqualified from the promotion immediately and deemed not eligible to receive the cash bonus.
1. EightCap will only consider a live trading account ‘Funded’ once the deposit you make have been received by us and cleared into your live trading account. Please note that Internal Transfer, Balance Adjustments or commissions of any kind will not be considered as new deposits by EightCap.
2. EightCap will always endeavor to clear client funds into their trading account at the earliest possible convenience. However, please keep in mind that payment volumes may be at unexpectedly high levels at times, and this, along with reliance on third-party payment providers may lead to slight delay in depositing times. We strongly advise participating traders to refer to our Funding page for further information on estimated funding times before selecting your method of funding.
1. These terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with the General Terms and Conditions that apply to all EightCap’s promotional offers.
2. Entry into the promotion signifies acceptance of all conditions. Eligible customers are required to abide by the terms and conditions as presented.
3. EightCap reserves the right to withhold the cash bonus, if in our reasonable belief, there has been co-operation, collusion or organisation of answers/bets/trades from the same source, or we have a reasonable belief that the promotion is being abused in any way.
4. The promotion and bonus are non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer.
5. EightCap’s decision relating to any aspect of this promotion shall be final and binding, and strictly no correspondence will be entered into.
The terms and conditions of this promotion are governed by the laws of the state of Victoria, Australia.
Level 6, 360 Collins Street
Risk Warning: Margin trading involves a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs and level of experience before entering into any margined transactions with EightCap, and seek independent advice if necessary. Forex and CFDs are highly leveraged products which mean both gains and losses are magnified. You should only trade in these products if you fully understand the risks involved and can afford losses without adversely affecting your lifestyle (including the risk of losing substantially more than your initial investment). A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and a Financial Services Guide (FSG) for our products are available to download from our Legal Documentation page. You must assess and consider them carefully before making any decision about using our products or services.
EightCap is a registered business name of EightCap Pty Ltd (ABN 73 139 495 944). We are regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) - our AFSL number is 391441. This licence authorises us to provide financial services to people in Australia.
The information on this website is of a general nature only and is not directed at residents in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. EightCap is not a financial adviser, and does not issue advice, recommendations, or opinion in relation to acquiring, holding or disposing of a margined transaction. We provide general advice only and accordingly you should consider how appropriate the advice (if any) is to your objectives, financial situation and needs before acting on the advice.