We understand how important it is for traders to be able to deposit money quickly into their accounts and funding your trading account couldn’t be any easier with Eightcap. We offer a number of payment options – all transacted securely and instantaneously through our encrypted Client Portal payment gateway.
Currently, clients are able to open accounts and deposit funds in the following base currencies: AUD, USD, GBP, EUR, NZD, CAD and SGD. Our current funding methods are listed below.
1. Please note that the term ‘instant’ means that a transaction is carried out within a few seconds without the interfering or manual processing by financial department specialists.
2. The payment options shown above are for informational purposes only and not all payment options will be available to each individual. Please login to your personal Client Portal area to see which options are available to you.
3. Please note that payments to and from international banking institutions may attract intermediary transfer fees and/or conversion fees from either party which are independent of Eightcap. Any such fees will be the responsibility of the client.
4. We do not charge any internal fees for deposits or withdrawals.
5. Please keep in mind that all deposits must come from a bank account or credit card in the same name as your Eightcap trading account. Joint account payments are accepted if your name is one of the parties.
6. We are unable to accept third-party payments and direct or over-the-counter cash payments to Eightcap are prohibited. You will be given all necessary information in your personal Client Portal area when completing a transaction.
7. Deposits may be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If a deposit is not carried out instantly, it will be completed within 24 business hours. We shall not be liable for delays in processing deposits if such delays are caused by the payment system.
8. Internal transfers between accounts of the same name are performed instantly.
9. We may place limits on the payment systems available to clients from certain countries.
Funding through NETELLER
A NETELLER account allows you to send and receive money, and make fast secure online payments whenever you need to.
You will need to have an account with NETELLER before you can start using this payment service to fund your Eightcap trading account.
It is free to sign up with NETELLER and you can set up your account in over 20+ major currencies. Currently, Eightcap offers payments in USD and EUR only.
Funding via bank wire transfer
Bank Wire Transfer is an effective way to transfer funds from any country in the world.
To see our bank wire details, please login to the secure Client Portal payment area and select your chosen deposit currency from the displayed tabs – this will provide you with the details you need to transfer your funds. You may also need to contact your bank to obtain a wire transfer form or instructions on how to complete wire transfer via their online banking service. When we receive the funds from your bank, we will credit your account immediately.
Please ensure to send the funds to the correct trust account, as incorrect deposit currencies may not be accepted.
Please also note that Australian bank transfers should not incur any fees, but international bank transfer fees may apply. It is best to check with local bank/institution for details of these fees and surcharges.
Funding through Skrill.
Skrill is a widely popular online payment method, which allows quick and convenient online payments for over 36 million account holders in 200 countries and 40 different currencies.
You will need a Skrill account before you can start using this service and their accounts are free to sign up. Note that this payment option is only available for USD & EUR based trading accounts.
How to make a deposit?
At Eightcap, you can make a deposit payment with ease anytime, anywhere, online.
Simply login to your personal Client Portal area, click Deposit from the menu and select your preferred payment option. There you will receive further instructions on how to access the deposit details unique to you.
Govant Building, Bp 1276,
Port Vila, Vanuatu
Risk Warning: Margin trading involves a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs and level of experience before entering into any margined transactions with Eightcap, and seek independent advice if necessary. Forex and CFDs are highly leveraged products which mean both gains and losses are magnified. You should only trade in these products if you fully understand the risks involved and can afford losses without adversely affecting your lifestyle (including the risk of losing substantially more than your initial investment). A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and a Financial Services Guide (FSG) for our products are available to download from our Legal Documentation page. You must assess and consider them carefully before making any decision about using our products or services.
Eightcap is a registered business name of Eightcap Global Ltd. We are regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) - company registration no. 40377.
The information on this website is of a general nature only and is not directed at residents in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. Eightcap is not a financial adviser, and does not issue advice, recommendations, or opinion in relation to acquiring, holding or disposing of a margined transaction. We provide general advice only and accordingly you should consider how appropriate the advice (if any) is to your objectives, financial situation and needs before acting on the advice.