09.11.22 | Live Market Update with Austin Silver of ASFX
Watch Austin Silver look back at Monday’s Trading Week Ahead, where he provided a brief preview of the potential effects of the Consumer Price Index (CPI) announcement on the week’s trading decisions. Austin then gave his opinion on the trading opportunities available this week in the SP500, US30, NAS100, Dollar Index, Oil, Gold, Silver, Bitcoin, and other Cryptocurrencies. As well as forex pairs in GBP and the EURO.
In this week’s review, Austin focused on:
- A preview of the Consumer Price Index (#CPI) release
- The break of Bitcoin to 17K and Ethereum remaining in the headlines
- A more in-depth look at Euro pairs, with EURUSD back to parity at 1.000
- The continued rise of Oil and Gold
* The information provided on this page are the opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Eightcap and are not endorsed by Eightcap.
Any person acting on the information presented on this page does so entirely at their own risk. No representation or warranty is given as to the accuracy or completeness of this information. Any research provided does not have regard to any specific investment objectives, financial situation and needs of any specific person who may receive it.
Margin trading involves a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs and level of experience before entering into any margined transactions with Eightcap, and seek independent advice if necessary.