Credit/debit card funding is probably one of the fastest and easiest ways to deposit money into your trading account with us.
If you haven’t funded your account with a credit/debit card before, you will need to have your card authorised by us first. To do this, please go to My Account settings in the Client Portal area, click ‘Manage Credit Cards’ > ‘Add Credit Card Now’ and follow the prompts. You will be asked to upload a colour image of your card which shows your full name. Please note that we may not be able to approve prepaid debit cards or virtual cards. Once a card is approved and linked to your account, for verification purposes we keep a copy of your incomplete card details.
Please note that we can only accept Visa or MasterCard. The maximum debit/credit card deposit amount we accept is $10,000.
You should be aware that you choose to funding using credit/debit card you may incur fees from your bank or payment provider. For example, a credit card provider may view a payment made to us as a cash advance and bill you according to your credit card’s cash advance rules. Please contact your own bank for details. You acknowledge that such fees will be your responsibility.
POLi Payments is an online payment service that enables you to make safe, real-time payments to us directly from your online bank account.
Bank Wire Transfer is an effective way to transfer funds from any country in the world.
To view our Bank Wire Transfer details, login into the secure Client Portal payment area and select your chosen deposit currency from the displayed tabs – there you will find details about making a transfer. If you are unsure of how to complete a transfer you should contact your bank to obtain more information. Once we receive your deposited funds we will credit your trading account immediately.
Please ensure that you send funds to the correct Eightcap bank account. Deposits in an incorrect currency will be rejected.
Please also note that Australian bank transfers will not incur any fees, however fees may apply to international bank transfers. It is best to check with your local bank/institution for details about their fees and charges.
BPAY is a safe and reliable method for transferring funds to a registered recipient and is available to most Australian bank account holders.
China UnionPay (uPOP)
UnionPay is the leading bank card provider in China. It provides a method for funding Eightcap trading accounts for Chinese residents.
Please note that there are no fees for deposits made using uPOP, however, deposits made in RMB will be converted to USD based on the prevailing conversion rate - deposit exchange rates will be applied as at the time of deposit.
Skrill is a widely popular online payment method which allows quick and convenient online payments for over 36 million account holders in 200 countries and 40 different currencies.
You will need a Skrill account before you can start using their services. Skrill accounts are free to sign up for and available to be used with USD based trading accounts.
Neteller is an online payments provider which offers secure and fast online payments services for over 23 million account holders worldwide.
You will need to have a Neteller account before you start using this service. Neteller accounts are free and quick to sign up for.
- The term ‘instant’ means that a transaction is carried out within a few seconds without interference or manual processing by financial department specialists.
- The payment options shown above are for informational purposes only and not available to all individuals. Please login to the Client Portal area to see which options are available to you.
- We do not charge any internal fees on deposits. Please note deposits from non-Australian banking institutions may attract intermediary transfer and/or conversion fees. Any such fees will be passed onto you.
- We do not charge any internal fees for deposits or withdrawals.
- Please keep in mind that all deposits must come from a bank account or debit/credit card in the same name as your Eightcap trading account. Joint account payments are accepted if a named depositing party matches our account records.
- We are unable to accept third-party payments or direct/over-the-counter cash payments.
- Deposits may be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If a deposit is not carried out instantly we will endeavour to complete it within 24 business hours. We are not liable for any delays in processing times caused by issues with payment systems.
- Internal transfers between accounts of the same name are performed instantly.
- We may notify you of limits on the use of certain payment systems by clients from selected countries.
- BPAY® is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
How to make a Deposit?
At Eightcap, you can make a deposit payment with ease at any time, anywhere online. Simply log in to the Client Portal area, click 'Deposit' from the menu and select your preferred payment option. There you will receive further instructions on how to access the deposit details unique to you.