How to Withdraw Funds?
– If you have funded your account using a credit/debit card and you request for a withdrawal within 90 days of your initial deposit, then the withdrawal can be made back to the same card originally used to deposit funds.
– Please note that we can only refund up to the original amount of funds deposited back to the same credit/debit card. For example, if you deposit $10,000, and make $20, 000, you will only be able to withdraw the initial $10,000 back to your registered card. Where the withdrawal is for an amount in excess of the original deposit, then the excess amount will need to be paid using an alternative withdrawal method (i.e. wire transfer to bank account).
– If your withdrawal request is over 180 days from your original deposit, then we will have to return funds back to your bank account.
– Please note that clearing times for credit/debit card withdrawal will depend on your location: domestic credit/debit card withdrawals can be processed in one business day; international withdrawals will typically take 2 – 5 business days to clear back to your credit/debit card (estimate only).
– Please note that debit/credit card refunds can take between 3 – 20 business days from the date of processing to appear on your card statement.
– Please note that funds cannot be returned to an expired debit/credit card.
– In the event that the card you used for depositing funds with Eightcap is cancelled/lost/stolen/replaced/does not support foreign remittance refunds, please inform us prior to you submitting your withdrawal request and provide us with an official letter from your bank stating the same. Please note that all refunds are final and cannot be reverted.
Bank Wire Transfer
– Withdrawals by Bank Wire Transfer are processed within 24 hours on working days on receipt of your withdrawal request. However, funds will usually take between 2 – 5 business days to be credited to your bank account.
– Please note that for international bank wire transfers, your bank may charge you a receiving fee and this non-transactional fee is your responsibility and will be passed onto you – most international transfer fees are approximately AUD 20 (please check with your bank if you are unsure).
– If you have funded your trading account using your Skrill account, then your original amount of funds (i.e. your original deposit) can be withdrawn to your Skrill account.
– Please note that for withdrawals using Skrill, you will incur a 1% transaction fee. For all Skrill withdrawals, the expected processing time to receive funds to your Skrill account is 2 – 3 business days.
– Where the withdrawal is for an amount in excess of the original deposit, then the excess amount will need to be paid using an alternative withdrawal method (i.e. wire transfer to bank account).
– Clearing times for bank account withdrawals will usually take between 2 – 5 business days to be credited to your bank account.
– Please note that for international bank wire transfers, your bank may charge you a receiving fee and this non-transactional fee is your responsibility and will be passed onto you – most international transfer fees are approximately (withdrawing currency) 25. To find out more about ‘bank fees’, please contact your banking institution directly.
- All withdrawal requests submitted before 01:00 PM AEST/AEDT will be processed on the same business day from Monday to Friday. Any requests received after this time may not be processed until the next available business day.
- We cannot guarantee same day receipt of funds. Clearing times are subject to the receiving bank processes and is beyond our control – international withdrawals may take between 2 – 5 business days to be received.
- We do not charge any internal fees for withdrawing funds from your account. Please note withdrawals to a non-Australian banking institutions may attract intermediary transfer and/or conversion fees from either party which are independent of Eightcap. Any such fees will be passed onto you. Please therefore account for these fees when making withdrawals of small amount.
- Due to third-party transaction regulations, funds can only be returned to an account/card in the same name (or joint) as your Eightcap trading account. We will not accept withdrawals made under a different name to the registered Eightcap trading account.