How to Withdraw Funds?
– If you have funded your account using a credit/debit card you may request for a withdrawal within 90 days of your initial deposit. A withdrawal will be made to the same card originally used to deposit funds.
– We can only refund up to the original amount of funds deposited back to the same credit/debit card. For example, if you deposit $10,000, and make $20, 000, you will only be able to withdraw the initial $10,000 back to your registered card. Where the withdrawal amount is in excess of the original deposit, the excess amount will be paid to you using an alternative withdrawal method (for example, using wire transfer to your bank account).
– If your withdrawal request is over 180 days from your original deposit, then we will have to return all funds back to your bank account.
– Clearing times for credit/debit card withdrawals depend on your location: domestic credit/debit card withdrawals can be processed in one business day; international withdrawals will typically take 2 – 5 business days to clear back to your credit/debit card (estimation only).
– Credit/debit card refunds can take between 3 – 20 business days from the date of processing to appear on your card statement.
– Funds cannot be returned to an expired credit/debit card.
– In the event that the card you used to deposit funds with Eightcap is cancelled/lost/stolen/replaced/does not support foreign remittance refunds, please inform us prior to submitting a withdrawal request. You will need to provide us with an official letter from your bank confirming the status of your card. Please note that all refunds are final and cannot be reversed.
Bank Wire Transfer
– Withdrawals by Bank Wire Transfer are processed within 24 hours on working days upon receipt of your withdrawal request. Funds will usually take between 2 – 5 business days to be credited to your bank account.
– For international bank wire transfers, your bank may charge you a receiving fee. You acknowledge that such fees will be passed onto you – please check with your bank if you are unsure about any internal transfer fee amounts that apply to you.
China UnionPay (uPOP)
– If you have funded your trading account using a Skrill account, then your original amount of funds (i.e. your original deposit) can be withdrawn to your Skrill account.
– Please note that for withdrawals using Skrill, you will incur a 1% transaction fee. For all Skrill withdrawals, the expected processing time to receive funds to your Skrill account is 2 – 3 business days.
– Where the withdrawal is for an amount in excess of the original deposit, then the excess amount will need to be paid using an alternative withdrawal method (for example, using wire transfer to your bank account).
– Clearing times for bank account withdrawals will usually take between 2 – 5 business days to be credited to your bank account.
– For international bank wire transfers, your bank may charge you a receiving fee and this fee is your responsibility and will be passed onto you. To find out more about bank fees, please contact your banking institution directly.
If you have funded your trading account using a Neteller account, then your original amount of funds (i.e. your original deposit) will be withdrawn to your Neteller account.
Please note that you may incur a transaction fee if you make a withdrawal using your Neteller account. Withdrawal services with Neteller are instant. For more details about Neteller account withdrawals you should see www.neteller.com.
Please note that if you elect to use international bank wire transfers, your bank may charge you a receiving fee. You acknowledge that such fees will be passed onto you – please check with your bank if you are unsure about any internal transfer fee amounts that apply to you.
PSP (Virtual Account)
- All withdrawal requests submitted before 01:00 PM AEST/AEDT Monday to Friday will be processed on the same business day. Any requests received after this time may not be processed until the next business day.
- We cannot guarantee same day receipt of funds. Clearing times are subject to the receiving bank processes and are beyond our control – international withdrawals may take between 2 – 5 business days to be received.
- We do not charge any internal fees for withdrawals. Please note withdrawals to non-Australian banking institutions may attract intermediary transfer and/or conversion fees. Any such fees will be passed onto you. Please account for such fees when making withdrawals of small amounts.
- Due to third-party transaction regulations, funds can only be returned to an account/card in the same name (or joint) as your Eightcap trading account. We will not accept withdrawals made under a different name to your Eightcap trading account.