Trade over 40 major and minor Forex pairs on either the TradingView, MT4 or MT5 platforms.
Why Trade Forex with Eightcap
Spreads from 0.0 pips
Personal Customer Support
Multi jurisdiction regulation
MT4 & MT5 Platforms
Don’t just take our word for it
Choose your trading platform
What is Forex Trading?
The FX market is considered to be the most liquid market in the world. Forex is traded in currency pairs and is traded over the counter (OTC), this where trading occurs between two parties directly without the use of a central exchange.
Forex pairs can be traded on different timeframes ranging from seconds to months. Market movements occur within FX and can cause the price to fluctuate. This can be due to external factors affecting the price of a currency, such as politics.
Trading Forex Currency Pairs
At Eightcap we provide you with full access to over 40 major and minor currency pairs, you will be able to find this via Eightcap's trading platform.
Forex or FX is an acronym for foreign exchange, meaning the currency belonging to a country and/or market. In trading, forex relates to the buying and selling of these currencies in order to make a financial profit when the value of those currencies change. The forex market is the world’s most liquid market with daily trading volumes exceeding five trillion dollars; which is why it’s so attractive to investors. Learn how to start trading Forex here.Read the Article
Advantages of trading Forex
- The largest most liquid financial market.
- Some of the lowest costs involved in trading with highly competitive spreads on offer.
- Trading on leverage can enable traders to profit from incremental price movements.
- Open short and long positions in the market with a relatively small initial deposit.
Disadvantages of trading Forex
- A highly competitive market with a significant number of buyers and sellers
- Requires commitment from the trader in order to make well-informed decisions
- Trading CFDs using large leverage could also mean large losses if the market moves against you
Read our guide on how to start trading Forex and enter the financial markets with confidence.
|US Dollar vs Japanese Yen (USD/JPY)||24 hours|
|US Dollar vs Swiss Frank (USD/CHF)||24 hours|
|US Dollar vs Canadian Dollar (USD/CAD)||24 hours|
|Euro vs US Dollar (EUR/USD)||24 hours|
|Pound Sterling vs US Dollar (GBP/USD)||24 hours|
|Australian Dollar vs US Dollar (AUD/USD)||24 hours|
The foreign exchange trading day is broken down into interbank sessions. The sessions are in order of open; New Zealand, Sydney, Tokyo, Frankfurt, London, and New York. Click here to read our guide on forex market hours.